Seals Drive, Ackworth, WF7
- NO CHAIN
- En - Suite To Master
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Tastefully Decorated
- Sought After Location
- Immaculate Throughout
This exclusive 4 bed house is set over 3 floors with lots of extras and offers a great family home with no chain.
On entering the property ground floor, there is an entrance hall, w/c, kitchen & dining room, lounge and large enclosed rear garden. The first floor offers two large double bedrooms and house bathroom. On the top floor is another two spacious double bedrooms (with main bedroom having an en-suite as well). To the front of the property is a lawned garden with flower beds and to the side is a driveway for 2 cars leading to a single garage. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a range of extras throughout, including an integrated Bluetooth sound system to the lounge.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Seals Drive, Ackworth, WF7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fitzwilliam Station1.2 miles
- Featherstone Station2.5 miles
- Streethouse Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Bradleys Real Estate offer a modern approach to the sales and lettings demand in the 5 towns and surrounding areas. Head over to the facebook / Instagram to see how we achieve this.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Real Estate, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.