Trevale, Tredarvah, Penzance
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Garden & Parking
- Cul De Sac
- EPC - E
- Environmentally Friendly Electric Air Source Heat Pump
The property is situated a few hundred yards from Penzance town centre which offers a variety of shops. Further amenities include: supermarkets, schools, churches etc., also a theatre, cinema and leisure centre. The main bus and train station provide access to the rest of the country.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 6.86m x 3.68m (22'6 x 12'1) -
Kitchen - 4.57 x 5.18 (l shape) (14'11" x 16'11" (l shape)) -
Bedroom 1 - 3.66m x 4.65m (12 x 15'3) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.71m x 2.54m (12'2 x 8'4) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.68m x 3.25m (12'1 x 10'8) -
Family Bathroom -
BrochuresBrochureTrevale, Tredarvah, Penzance
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Trevale, Tredarvah, Penzance
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station0.7 miles
- St. Erth Station5.9 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station6.3 miles
About the agent
A warm welcome from the team at PRH Estate Agents. Formed originally as a family firm in 1953 the company went under new ownership in 2007. Together the team have over 50 years experience of the local Estate Agency Market. We specialise in both property management and residential sales and provide a bright and spacious open plan office, which coupled with the enthusiastic team aims to continue to offer a friendly and welcoming environment. The office has dual aspect windows allowing a lar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29143988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRH, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.