High Street, Cricklade, Wiltshire
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
- Charming three bedroom period town house
- Large entrance hallway and feature staircase
- Sitting room with exposed stonework
- Kitchen / dining room
- Master bedroom with deep windowsill and picture rail features
- Second bedroom with built in storage
- Third bedroom with alcove
- Family bathroom
- Landscaped private garden
- Summer house with light and power
Crossing the threshold of this beautiful townhouse brings you into a generous entrance hallway with a charming feature of an Oak staircase against a Cotswold stone wall. You are then met with the kitchen / diner which has access to the rear garden. The kitchen is a wonderful example of the charm you would expect to find in a period cottage of this caliber and comprises the modern conveniences of a range of cupboards and drawers with built in appliances including oven, hob, and sink with drainer whilst offering additional plumbing and space for a washing machine and fridge freezer and all the while maintaining the integrity and character of a period property.
The sitting room benefits from exposed stone, traditional wooden doors and a deep windowsill while the fireplace holds an electric fire.
Up to the first floor and you are met with lovely parquet flooring of the landing which leads to each of the generously sized bedrooms as well as the family bathroom. The master bedroom...
The garden has been thoughtfully landscaped and offers an area of lawn, decking and a summerhouse which offers power and light. Further benefits include a high degree of privacy and a westerly aspect. Although the property does not have a drive, parking is never an issue for the vendors who have two cars themselves and always find parking available in the nearby Town Hall, on street and cul de sac's.
The property is located on the High Street of this ever popular town and is close to the many amenities it has to offer. Cricklade is a desirable Saxon Town with a wide range of facilities including doctors, pubs, local grocers and butchers, whilst still offering easy access to the local road and rail network.
TENANT FEES FROM 1ST JUNE 2019 Tenant fees schedule
New assured shorthold tenancies (ASTs) executed on or after 1 June 2019
Holding Deposit (per tenancy)
One week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year)
Five weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent of £50,000 or over per year)
Six weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until...
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
High Street, Cricklade, Wiltshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station6.0 miles
About the agent
CBSlade Estate Agents is an independent company committed to combining the traditional values of honesty, integrity and excellent service with cutting edge technology and the latest marketing tools.
We have a proven track record of selling and letting property throughout Gloucestershire and Wiltshire and are available from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. This complete flexibility gives us more opportunity to sell and let our clients’ homes. We enjoy the success we continue to achieve an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11501228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBSlade, Cricklade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.