2,043 sq. ft.
(190 sq. m.)
- Beautifully and sympathetically restored Grade II Listed four storey merchant’s house
- Superb location in the heart of Wells, just set back from the Quay
- Lookout tower with spectacular views over Wells estuary
- Accommodation over four floors including: Farmhouse style Kitchen Diner with Utility area
- Sitting Room with modern wood burner, Study area and good-sized cellar
- Four Double Bedrooms, Shower room, two further Bathrooms and a top floor Snug / Fifth Bedroom
- Delightful South facing Courtyard Garden with terraced area and Carport providing Off Road Parking
- Currently used as a second home and prosperous Holiday Let
- Total Accommodation extends to 2,043 sq. ft
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheringham Station14.9 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587017658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.