Hospital Road, Hammerwich, BURNTWOOD
- EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN SUITES TO BOTH MASTER AND SECOND BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY LIVING SPACE AND KITCHEN
- UP TO 1500 SQ.FT INTERNALLY
- GREAT SIZED REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE TO FRONT
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW STRAIGHT AWAY
* EXTENDED FAMILY DETACHED HOME * Connells are pleased to market this detached extended family home situated in an enviable position on Hospital Road, Hammerwich. Offering close to 1500 sq.ft. internally and being situated ideally for schools, local amenities, transport links and shops.
A stunning detached family home situated in the popular village of Hammerwich.
Briefly comprising of a entrance porch, entrance hallway, living room, dining room, open plan kitchen / living room, utility room, downstairs wc and conservatory. To the first floor we can offer four great sized bedrooms with en suites to the master and second bedroom. Externally this home occupies a generous sized plot with plenty of driveway space to front and a wonderful private rear garden.
Hospital Road is ideally situated with close proximity to plenty of local amenities and schools, which include Ridgeway Primary School, Springhill Primary Academy, Erasmus Darwin Academy and many more highly regarded schools. Transport links include M6 Toll Road, A5, and A452. Easy access into the Cathedral City of Lichfield and other surrounding villages.
Living Room 15' 4" x 12' ( 4.67m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Conservatory 17' 3" x 8' 5" ( 5.26m x 2.57m )
Kitchen / Living Room 31' 7" max x 11' 6" max ( 9.63m max x 3.51m max )
Utility 6' 4" x 6' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.88m )
Guest Wc 6' 4" x 3' 11" ( 1.93m x 1.19m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hospital Road, Hammerwich, BURNTWOOD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shenstone Station3.7 miles
- Lichfield City Station4.0 miles
- Landywood Station4.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Lichfeild for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LFD309387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.