Mansfield Road, NG1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SPACIOUS STUDIO APARTMENT
- PRIVATE KITCHEN AREA
- AVAILABLE IN JUNE
- NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- CALL TO ENQUIRE
- BILLS INCLUDED
***ALL BILLS INCLUDED***
This spacious furnished studio apartment is located within a walking distance to the City Centre. The apartment is fully furnished and briefly comprises of a double bed, wardrobe, private kitchen which includes two electric hobs, oven, washing machine and a fridge freezer. The bathroom comes with an electric shower, toilet and a sink.
There is a communal kitchen area which includes a washing machine, dryer and an electric cooker.
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and administration fees. Please contact us for further information or visit our website. Council Tax Band: *
Energy Performance Certificates
Mansfield Road, NG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
- High School Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solutions 'Under One
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P222406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.