Hop Gardens, Henley-on-Thames
- SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARDEN WITH BOTH PATIO AND LAWN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- SHORT WALK TO CENTRE OF TOWN
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPREICATE WHATS ON OFFER
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION The property compromises of hallway with door to sitting room at the front of the property, with full-length window supplying a light and airy feel, dining room with door to U-shaped kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings, a back hallway with coats cupboard and downstairs shower room. First floor; Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, second double bedroom with window to rear of property, third double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath. Externally to the rear of the property, you will find a courtyard with gate to the driveway and parking for up to two cars. The front of the property benefits from both lawn and patio, with mature shrub borders.
LOCATION The property is located in a well-established residential area just outside Henley Town centre. Henley-On-Thames offers a range of local amenities including sporting facilities, restaurants, bars and a range of independently owned shops. Henley-On-Thames is a charming and famous riverside market town within 10 miles of Reading, 35 miles of Central London and 25 miles from Heathrow. The town benefits from the local train station servicing London within 55 minutes. The towns host the world-famous Royal Regatta followed by the Henley Festival and Rewind Festival each summer. The River Thames runs through the heart of the town where you can enjoy boat hire, river walks and activities at Mill Meadows.
Hop Gardens, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.6 miles
- Shiplake Station2.3 miles
- Wargrave Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.