Tarka Ridge, West Yelland, Yelland, EX31
- 6 Months Mortgage Paid
- Ready to move into for Christmas
- 5% deposit with Help to Buy, even if you've bought before
- Save up to £9,000 with the Stamp Duty Holiday
- Upgraded kitchen & flooring included worth over £5,500
- Open plan kitchen with a glazed bay to the garden
- Separate utility
- En suite main bedroom
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Integral garage & 2 parking spaces
LAST HOME eligible for HELP TO BUY and STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY. We could PAY YOUR MORTGAGE FOR 6 MONTHS when you reserve this home by 2nd December. Speak to a Sales Adviser for details
A spacious DETACHED home with an INTEGRAL GARAGE and TWO PARKING SPACES.
OPEN PLAN kitchen with dining space and a glazed bay to the GARDEN | Separate utility | Spacious lounge | Downstairs cloakroom | EN SUITE main bedroom | Three further double bedrooms | Access to the Tarka Trail from the development | Schools and shops close by.
Plot 27, The Millford at Tarka Ridge.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6050mm x 4748mm (19'10'' x 15'6'')
- Lounge - 5760mm x 3248mm (18'10'' x 10'7'')
- Utility - 2225mm x 1890mm (7'3'' x 6'2'')
- Wc - 1812mm x 908mm (5'11'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5190mm x 3835mm (17'0'' x 12'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2249mm x 1949mm (7'4'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4174mm x 2719mm (13'8'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4069mm x 3378mm (13'4'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3540mm x 3139mm (11'7'' x 10'3'')
- Bathroom - 2926mm x 1977mm (9'7'' x 6'5'')
BrochuresBrochure for Tarka Ridge
Tarka Ridge, West Yelland, Yelland, EX31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station4.2 miles
About the development
Tarka Ridge, North Devon
- 5 Star Builder, 11 years running
- A new community in Yelland, North Devon
- Less than 5 minutes from Instow Beach
- Access to the Tarka trail from the development
- Regular buses into Barnstaple
- Book your appointment now to find out more
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation's largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.