34 Kings Park, Ayr, KA8 9NZ
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom, Master En-Suite & WC
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Front & South Facing Rear Gardens
- Monoblock Driveway & Garage
- Heathfield Primary Catchment
- Popular Residential Location
In summary, the property comprises; animpressive hall with modern cloakroom, bright andspacious lounge with patio doors leading ontothe rear gardens, dining room plus a modern15ft dining kitchen with integrated applianceswhich completes the ground flooraccommodation.Stairs rise from the hall to the first floor whichhosts four double bedrooms, masterbenefiting from en-suite shower room andbuilt in wardrobes. There is also a modernfamily bathroom with bath and separateshower. The property is complete with gascentral heating, double glazing and highquality floor coverings throughout.
Externally to the front there are wellmaintained gardens that are laid to lawn anda monoblock driveway provides secure offstreet parking which leads to an integralgarage with up and over door.Further enhancing this wonderful highlydesirable family home is the fully enclosed child / pet friendly south facing rear gardens.
Demand for family properties within thisparticular residential location remainsextremely high therefore early viewing isrecommended.
10' 9'' x 16' 0'' (3.27m x 4.88m)
11' 3'' x 8' 10'' (3.42m x 2.70m)
15' 7'' x 9' 4'' (4.76m x 2.84m)
6' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2.00m x 1.20m)
16' 5'' x 7' 3'' (5.01m x 2.20m)
20' 11'' x 8' 3'' (6.37m x 2.52m)
12' 10'' x 16' 5'' (3.92m x 5.01m)
5' 3'' x 8' 7'' (1.59m x 2.61m)
13' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.19m x 2.63m)
9' 5'' x 7' 3'' (2.86m x 2.21m)
9' 5'' x 8' 11'' (2.88m x 2.73m)
8' 11'' x 8' 11'' (2.71m x 2.73m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesHome Report
34 Kings Park, Ayr, KA8 9NZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-on-Ayr Station0.7 miles
- Ayr Station1.5 miles
- Prestwick Town Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Our client focused service is designed to exceed expectations which larger counterparts struggle to offer. We understand that the key to enduring success is in the adoption of a client-centric and bespoke approach.
Buying, selling or renting a property is said to be one
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10556048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald Ross Residential, Ayr . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.