Naylor Road, Oughtibridge, Sheffield
- TWO BRAND NEW BUILD SEMI DETACHED PROPERTIES
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE, KITCHEN AND DINER
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LOUNGE WITH SLIDING PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH JACUZZI BATH
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVE PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- RAISED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO
ENTRANCE HALLWAY With; Modern decorative glazed entrance door to the entrance hallway; Carpet flooring; Central heating radiator; Ceiling light point; Power sockets; Stairs rising to first floor; Solid oak door to the living area;
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE, KITCHEN AND DINER This great open plan living space has;
LOUNGE DINING AREA
Carpet flooring to the lounge area, Sliding patio doors to rear garden; uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation; Two central heating radiator's; Ceiling light point; Power and aerial sockets; Solid Oak door to downstairs wc;
Fitted with a good range of cream gloss handleless wall, base and drawer units; One wall unit housing the wall mounted boiler; Black roll top work tops and returns; 1 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap; Integrated appliances to include; 70/30 fridge freezer, Electric double oven, Five ring induction hob with glass splashback and extractor hood above and Slimline dishwasher; Space and plumbing for washer/ dryer; Wood effect laminate flooring; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation;
DOWNSTAIRS WC With; Low level wc with push button flush; Slimline wash basin set into a white gloss vanity unit with cupboard storage; Central heating radiator; Ceiling light point; Extractor fan; Vinyl wood effect flooring;
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR with Caro
BEDROOM TWO With; Carpet flooring; Ceiling light point; Central heating radiator; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; Power and aerial sockets;
BEDROOM THREE With; Carpet flooring; Ceiling light point; Central heating radiator; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; Power and aerial sockets;
BEDROOM FOUR With; Carpet flooring; Ceiling light point; Central heating radiator; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; Power and aerial sockets;
FAMILY BATHROOM Modern in design this lovely family bathroom has; Jacuzzi panelled bath with wall mounted shower with rain head and hand held attachments; Wash basin and wc set into wood effect vanity unit; Vertical heated towel rail; Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation; Fully tiled walls and flooring; Recessed ceiling spotlights; Extractor fan;
STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE The master bedroom is built into the roof space with sloping to ceilings to two sides. Also having; Carpet flooring; Three Velux style double glazed windows, to the front and back elevations; Two central heating radiators; Recessed ceiling spotlights; Low door to under eave storage; Solid oak door to the ensuite shower room; Power and aerial sockets;
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM With; Grey wood effect tiled walls and flooring; Shower enclosure with wall mounted shower and bi-folding screen door; Wash basin set into floating vanity unit; Low level wc with push button flush; Obscure double glazed uPVC Velux style window to the rear elevation; Vertical heated towel rail; Extractor fan;
STAIRS AND LANDINGS Carpeted stairs rise to both floors with the first floor landing having; Large uPVC double glazed picture window to the front elevation views; White painted bannisters and balustrades; Ceiling light points; Central heating radiator; Power sockets; Solid oak doors to all rooms; The second flight of stairs rises to the inner lobby landing and master suite entrance door;
OUTSIDE The properties have a block paved open plan front drive providing off road parking. The rear elevated gardens have modern steel and glass handrails and partitions between the two homes. The gardens have paved entertaining areas with sections of artificial turf.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS None of the services or fittings have been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given; accordingly prospective purchasers should bear this in mind when formulating their offers. The seller does not include in the sale any furnishings, electrical/gas appliances (whether connected or not) or any other fixtures or fittings unless expressly mentioned in these particulars as forming part of the sale. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. United Homes make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible but are not liable for any miscommunication.
BrochuresA4 6 page landsca...A4 window card po...
Naylor Road, Oughtibridge, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlewood Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Leppings Lane Tram Stop2.3 miles
- Hillsborough Park Tram Stop2.6 miles
About the agent
Who are we?
• United Homes are an online estate agent and financial services specialist offering a complete service all under one roof saving you time and money.
• We employ specialist consultants to act as the sole point of contact throughout what is likely to be the biggest financial decision of your life. We sell your home, complete your legal work, arrange your mortgage and source any insurance you require.
• Our mission is to provide value and innovation for customers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101263001464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by United Homes Limited, Oughtibridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.