Creek Road, March
- Detached Chalet Style Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Kitchen / Family Room
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning Fitted to All Four Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
BEING OFFERED IN EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT, this individual detached chalet style bungalow is situated in the north side of March, and benefits from four bedrooms, two bathrooms, extended kitchen/ family room, sunken heated swimming pool, generous rear gardens and off road parking.
This individual detached chalet style home is situated in the North side of March, approximately 1 1/2 miles from the Town Centre. The property benefits from four bedrooms, extended kitchen/family room, four bedrooms (air conditioning in all bedrooms) en-suite to Bedroom One, three reception rooms, sunken heated swimming room and generous rear gardens. Please note viewing is highly recommended to appreciaate the accommodation on offer.
Stairs leading off, two radiators, storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to side, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 13' 7" into bay ( 4.98m x 4.14m into bay )
Bay window to front, radiator, tv point, telephone point.
Office / Study 7' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.16m )
Window to side, radiator, telephone point.
Kitchen / Family Room 15' 5" x 13' 8" ( 4.70m x 4.17m )
Recently fitted. Open plan to family room. Range of wall and base units with storage under, single drainer sink with mixer taps, 1 1/2 bowl. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Quartz worktops. Centre island with integrated fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar. Radiator.
Family Area 21' 10" x 10' 10" ( 6.65m x 3.30m )
Vaulted ceiling with skylights and corner window. French doors to side. Open plan to kitchen. Multi fuel burner.
Window to side, wall and base units, single drainer sink, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan.
Games Room 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.18m )
Door to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom One ( Ground Floor ) 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Window to side, radiator, tv point, door to en-suite. Walk in wardrobe (12ft 1in x 4ft 6ins) with lighting and hanging rails.
(Recently fitted) Window to side, low level wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Two storage cupboards into the eaves, sky light to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
Window to front, fitted wardrobes, tv point.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
Dormer window to side, radiator, integral wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Window to rear, radiator, integral wardrobe.
Sky light to side, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage under, panelled bath, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to gravel for low maintenance and off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed with decked area and heated swimming pool.
Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Creek Road, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.5 miles
- Manea Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local March William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in March
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH110636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.