Tanhouse Lane, Heapey, Chorley, Lancashire
- Highly attractive detached stone built farmhouse
- Four reception rooms
- Five bedrooms
- Positioned in beautiful gardens along a quiet lane
- Set in roughly 2.5 acres (1.01 Ha) OTA
- Equestrian facilities with stables and menage
- Situated in a highly accessible yet rural location
Upon entry you are greeted by an entrance hallway. The beautiful shaker style fitted kitchen fits beautifully with the character of the property and opens up to a bright dining area. This space is of a good size and is open to the sun room, providing great flexibility for the use of the areas which could alter through the seasons. This area of the house has a real wow factor with views over the gardens and fields beyond.
There are three further reception rooms, all with original wooden beams and feature fireplaces. This offers spacious and flexible living accommodation and is perfect for all the family. Also to the ground floor is a utility room and a WC.
To the first floor there are five bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes and an en suite. The shower room services the remaining four bedrooms.
Externally, the property is set within well maintained gardens, a credit to the current owners. The mature trees, shrubs and flowers add plenty of privacy and colour to the wonderful gardens. There is plenty of space for outdoor entertaining with a patio area off the sun room. There are also raised vegetable beds which completes the country feel to the gardens and a small pond, providing the peaceful sound of running water.
Across the access road there is the parking area that has space for multiple vehicles and a car port. Attached to the car port are three stone/block stables, hay store and a workshop. The equestrian facilities extend to the manege next to the stables and further field to the rear of the property which extends to roughly 1.7 acres ( 0.69 Ha) OTA.
This wonderful home must be viewed to appreciate the quality and size of the accommodation on offer coupled with the outstanding gardens and equestrian facilities that the property is positioned in.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tanhouse Lane, Heapey, Chorley, Lancashire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorley Station2.0 miles
- Buckshaw Parkway2.1 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.7 miles
About the agent
With roots dating back to 1860, creating a strong sense of tradition, yet fully embracing of modern technology, professional photography and bespoke marketing, Armitstead Barnett specialise in the marketing of character homes, equestrian properties, rural premises and development opportunities.
Our properties are situated throughout the villages of Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
Should you wish to have a market appraisal provided in respect of your home please give Armits
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR220052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Burscough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.