George Road, West Midlands
- Investment property for sale
- Three bedrooms
- Tenant in situ- sold subject to existing tenancy
- Viewing is strictly by prior appointment only
Three bedroom apartment, currently let and producing an income of £8,700.00 PA
This property is to be sold subject to existing tenancy.
Viewing is strictly by prior appointment, please call Wildheart to book an appointment.
Please note these are indicative photos
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
George Road, West Midlands
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Hill Station1.3 miles
- Cradley Heath Station1.5 miles
- Lye Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Wildheart operate throughout the UK and specialise in the sale, rental and management of quality homes on behalf of our corporate and investor clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1359_WILD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wildheart Residential Management Limited, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.