Pittville Circus Road, Cheltenham, GL52
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Sought-After Pittville Location
- Good-size living Room
- Walking distance to town & Pittville Park
- Council tax band A
- Communal carparking
- Optional tenants in situ
- Fantastic Investment opportunity
- Over 5% Yield
- Chain free
Belvoir! are delighted offer this fantastic opportunity to own a one bedroom lower ground floor apartment in a fabulous regency building located in Pittville, one of Cheltenham's most desirable areas and within walking distance to the Town Centre, Pittville Park and Racecourse.
This property is available as an investment with tenants paying £650pcm or alternatively can be offered with vacant possession subject to relevant notice being served.
The property comprises; entrance hall with entry phone system, good-size living room with archway to double bedroom, separate kitchen equipped with cooker, modern bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard. Externally, there is a communal parking area on a first come first serve basis plus on street parking available.
Lease details: 109 years remain on the lease. Ground rent £50PA. Management company: Metro PM. Service charge - £817.23 AnnuallyEPC rating: E. Council tax band: A, Tenure: Leasehold,
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Pittville Circus Road, Cheltenham, GL52
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station1.6 miles
About the agent
At Belvoir Cheltenham, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive one-stop solution to cover all your residential property needs. Covering Cheltenham, Charlton Kings, Prestbury, Bishop Cleeve and surrounding areas, we can assist you with selling, buying, letting and renting properties, as well as offering an excellent property management service and buy to let advise.
First established in 1995, Belvoir has since matured into the UK’s largest Property Franchise Group with over 170 independe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.