Pegasus Court, Silver Street, Nailsea
- Beautifully presented one double bedroom retirement apartment
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Four piece white bathroom suite with walk in bath
- Outside patio area
- Communal facilities including lounge and laundry room
- On the level and near local amenities
- No onward chain
Wall mounted warden control pulley cord, wall mounted Creda electric heater, door leading to cupboard housing the immersion tank with coat hanging rail and storage above, doors leading to bathroom, lounge and bedroom, smoke alarm, coving to ceiling.
15' 10'' x 11' 6'' (4.82m x 3.50m)
uPVC double glazed door leading to communal gardens with uPVC double glazed windows to side, feature fireplace with hearth and mantle with inset electric fire, telephone point, television point, wall mounted Creda electric heater, wall points, smoke alarm, coving to ceiling, wooden door with glazed inlets leading to:
7' 7'' x 6' 5'' (2.31m x 1.95m)
uPVC double glazed window, inset stainless steel bowl and drainer with swan neck chrome mixer tap over, range of base and eye line units with roll top work surface over, inset hot point ceramic hob, inset Hotpoint oven, extractor fan, Hoover fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, vinyl floor covering.
18' 7'' x 8' 9'' (5.66m x 2.66m)
Good sized cupboard with hanging rail and light housing the fuse boxes, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens, television point, telephone point, wall mounted Creda electric heater, double fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and storage above.
8' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.46m x 1.98m)
Comprising of four piece white modern suite, inset bowl in vanity unit with cupboards below, elevated close coupled WC, shower cubicle housing a Hydromax shower with hand rail, recently installed walk in bath tub with shower attachment over and hand rails, Dimplex wall mounted heater, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, mirror above sink, light and shaver point, pulley cord, fully tiled.
Door from lounge leading onto an extended patio area which then leads onto the communal gardens.
Residents lounge located on the lower ground floor, communal laundry room located on the ground floor with washing machines and dryers.
* Council tax band - C
* The property is leasehold
* Service charge and ground rent are payable
* Services include: 1. Estate manager 2. Communal insurance/electric for communal areas 3. Water included 4. Windows cleaned every month 5. Gardeners 6. Communal area cleaned 7. Fire systems 8. Lift 9. Laundry room 10. Redecoration fund 11. Contingency fund
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Pegasus Court, Silver Street, Nailsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station1.1 miles
- Yatton Station4.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10570338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Nailsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.