Stapes Garth, Grainthorpe
- Superbly presented THREE DOUBLE bedroom detached family home
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing and security alarm system
- Highly popular and sought after village location
- Hallway, cloakroom, lovely dual aspect lounge dining room, modern kitchen and utility
- Landing, family bathroom, three double bedrooms with the master having ensuite
- Good sized corner plot with the rear offering a great degree of privacy and security
- Gated driveway for parking at least two cars or possibly harn standing for a caravan or similar along with detached garage
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
Offering the benefits of oil fired central heating, double glazing & alarm system, this lovely home is set upon this good sized corner plot with the rear garden enjoying a great degree of privacy and security. Briefly the accommodation on offer comprises entrance hall, lovely dual aspect lounge with French doors to the garden, super modern high gloss kitchen with space for a range oven, utility room and ground floor wc. To the first floor there is the landing, family bathroom and three double bedrooms with the principle bedroom having ensuite. Externally the property has a wide frontage and offers views across to the Wolds. To the rear there is a good sized garden with ample off road parking with secure gated access to the rear and offers the ability for parking of a caravan or similar. Lawned rear garden with patio area and complemented with gravelled borders with established shrubs. Timber garden shed. Viewing is highly advised on this super home.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Stapes Garth, Grainthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station8.7 miles
About the agent
After 5 years at our previous superbly positioned offices in the market place Louth, we have taken the bold step to move to larger offices equally well positioned office across the market square due to the fantastic work being done by our professional qualified staff. Having sold 165% more houses than we did last year we are delighted to see that the hard work and professionalism of our team is reaping the rewards that it deserves and what it has done in our other office
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11518504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.