Capstan Road, SOUTHAMPTON
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER TO MASTER BEDROOM
- WEST FACING WATER VIEWS ACROSS THE RIVER ITCHEN
- MODERN 5TH FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- OPEN HOUSE 4th JUNE
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning, modern 5th floor apartment situated on the banks of the River Itchen.
Built to an exacting standard with a contemporary finished makes these highly sought-after.
Situated on the banks of the River Itchen, this simply stunning contemporary modern apartment that has been designed to offer modern living in a natural environment.
This apartment has been finished to exacting modern standards featuring many mod cons, allowing the new owners to move straight in.
Coming to the market with an impressive 238 year lease, low service charges, and with secure allocated under croft parking. Internally, there is a light and airy open plan living area which accommodates enough room for plenty of furniture if required as well as ample kitchen cupboards space. There is also the added benefit of integrated kitchen appliances.
Having two double bedrooms and featuring an en-suite shower room to the master, makes this a perfect place to entertain or have friends or family to stay over.
Azera was constructed in 2019 and is situated directly beside The River Itchen along with promoting an array of local amenities..
Placed on the 5th floor, the balcony has far reaching River Itchen views.
Ensuite Shower Room
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Capstan Road, SOUTHAMPTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station0.4 miles
- Sholing Station0.8 miles
- Southampton Central Station1.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Bitterne for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN106030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.