Upper Ground, London, SE1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 En Suite Bathrooms
- Shower Room
- Double Reception Room
- Dressing Room
- Cinema Room
- Leisure Facilitates
- Rooftop Terrace
Southbank Tower compromises of 3 double bedrooms, exceptional floor to ceiling windows, 3 ensuites and wonderful open plan reception / kitchen. Further benefits include on site leisure facilities, underground parking, communal roof terrace and 24-hour concierge.
Surrounded by some of London finest restaurants, shops, art galleries and hotels, Southwark boasts elite city living. Waterloo, Blackfriars and Southwark Stations are within easy reach, providing access to the rest of the capital.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Upper Ground, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southwark Station0.3 miles
- Waterloo East Station0.3 miles
- Blackfriars Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Providing 40 Years of Prime Property Experience
Our lettings agents have exceptional experience in prime central London and have excellent track records in residential lettings, boasting an index of international clientele. The team's attention to detail, alongside their proactive and personable approach to aiding both tenants and landlords alike, assist them in providing first class service and successfully letting some of London's most exclusive propert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1018534560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beauchamp Estates Ltd, Mayfair - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.