Fernwood, Norton, Runcorn
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS MASTER WITH ENSUITE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
- AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 2019
References will be applied for.
Strictly No Pets and No Smokers
Living Room - Gas fire.
Dining Room -
Ground Floor Wc - With low level suite and wash hand basin.
Utility Room - Rear entrance. Gas central heating boiler. Washing machine
Kitchen - Under stairs cupboard. Range of base units and wall cupboards and work tops. Built in gas hob. Extractor. Built in 'Belling' double oven. Fridge, Microwave.
Patio door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing - Airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom - With built in wardrobes.
Ensuite - Large ensuite with wash hand basin. Bidet. WC. Shower.
Bedroom 2 - Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 -
Family Bathroom -
External - Front - Double garage.
Rear garden with flagged area. Lawn. Outside tap.
Note - Rent - £1,200 per month
Deposit - £1,300
Council Tax - Band F
STRICTLY NO PETS. No smokers
References will be applied for
Directions - From Windmill Hill Avenue/Norton Station Road turn into Norton Lane then into Norton Gate. Right into Broadfields, left into Pinners Fold then right into Fernwood.
BrochuresBrochureFernwood, Norton, Runcorn
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Fernwood, Norton, Runcorn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Runcorn East Station0.6 miles
- Runcorn Station2.6 miles
- Frodsham Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29149033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.