Crome Road, Bristol
- 2, 3, 4 bedroom houses
- Air Source Heat Pumps systems
- Fitted kitchens
- White goods
- Selected flooring included
- Electrical car charging points
- Show home coming soon
Shackleton Heights is a new range of two, three and four bedroom homes launching Summer 2022 in Lockleaze, Bristol. The first range of homes are available to reserve now, off-plan, under the Early Bird reservation process. Please contact Connells for more information.
This Spacious 3 bedroom family home which is due for release spring 2022 offers a versatile living space with the ground floor comprising lounge, fitted kitchen / dining room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor offering Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Contact Connells now to be added to our database ready for the launch in spring 2022
Please note that images used may be computer generated and or/from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Crome Road, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Filton Abbey Wood Station1.0 miles
- Stapleton Road Station1.6 miles
- Montpelier Station1.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Filton for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FIL307257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Filton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.