Old Melton Road, Widmerpool, Nottingham
- FIVE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE BARN CONVERSION
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- TWO ENSUITES & CONSERVATORY EXTENSION TO THE REAR
- CHARACTERISTIC FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- SITUATED UPON A LARGE PLOT
- QUIET VILLAGE LOCATION WITH FANTASTIC COMMUTER LINKS
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FIVE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE BARN CONVERSION IN THE VILLAGE OF WIDMERPOOL. The home resides on a large plot and offers spacious and ample living accommodation throughout and would make for the ideal family purchase. Viewing advised to fully appreciate calibre of property.
The Stone Barn is an absolutely stunning and stylish residence located in the lovely village location of Widmerpool. This sophisticated home offers modern designs and finishes throughout with unique characteristic features such as the exposed brick walls, panelled ceiling beams and open fireplace feature with log burner. The generously proportioned interior flows effortlessly from the social lobby entrance through to a light filled and airy living space for lounging and dining, with separate conservatory, Contemporary breakfast kitchen with utility room, there is also a ground floor WC. The home further encompasses two bedrooms to first floor both benefiting from their own private ensuite facility, there is also family bathroom suite, and to the second floor is further ample living accommodation in the form of three additional bedrooms.
Externally, to the front of the property is large block paved front drive and to the rear is a double detached garage with driveway for parking multiple vehicles, a generous sized garden space which is mostly laid to lawn and measures up to 1/3 of an acre, there is also a separate patio/garden space perfect for hosting family occasions and entertaining guests. This beautiful home would make for an ideal family purchase, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the calibre of property on offer.
Light airy space - Door to front aspect, tiled flooring, fitted cupboard units for ample storage, window to front aspect.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 13' 9" ( 5.71m x 4.19m )
Large breakfast kitchen/ diner fully equipped with a modern range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, marbled worktop surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap, master range cooker with oven and grill with exposed brick surrounds and extractor hood, integrated appliances include dishwasher and American style fridge-freezer with overhead wine rack, double doors to rear garden access, and double glazed window also to rear aspect, tiled floors and ceiling spotlights and wood panelled beams, access to separate utility.
Living Room 21' 11" x 14' 8" ( 6.68m x 4.47m )
Lounge area featuring a large open fireplace with log burner, exposed brick surrounds and natural slate hearth, panelled ceiling beams, wall mounted radiators, double glazed window to the front aspect of, double doors to rear elevation providing access to conservatory, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Dining room with panelled ceiling beams, wall mounted radiators, double doors to rear elevation providing access to conservatory extension.
Garden Room 24' 4" x 12' 7" ( 7.42m x 3.84m )
Additional living space that can be utilised for multiple purposes, comprising x 2 wall mounted radiators, TV point and double doors to rear garden access.
Ground Floor W/ C
Comprising a two piece suite with wash hand basin and low level WC, tile splashback, radiator and tiled flooring.
Utility 7' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.91m )
Storage cupboard units, wall mounted radiator, plumbing for white goods.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with room for study space, comprises wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows to front aspect, access to ensuite bedrooms one and two as well as family bathroom suite, and further staircase to second floor.
Master Bedroom With Ensuite 18' 4" x 14' 9" ( 5.59m x 4.50m )
Master bedroom with x 2 wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, wood panelled ceiling beams, TV point, built-in wardrobes and private ensuite facility.
Ensuite comprising of a modern three piece suite which include enclosed shower cubicle, half pedastal wash hand basin, low level WC and heated towel rail, vanity point, double glazed window to the side aspect and full tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, wood panelled ceiling beams, built-in wardrobes and private ensuite facility.
Ensuite comprising of a three piece suite which include enclosed shower cubicle with tile splashback, pedastal wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator, ceiling extractor fan and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Family Bathroom Suite
Family bathroom suite comprising free standing Victorian style bath, wash hand sink unit with cabinet, low level WC, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 15' 10" ( 4.83m x 4.83m )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, wood panelled ceiling beams, and TV point.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Further bedroom space with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, wood panelled ceiling beams.
Bedroom Five 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Bedroom space with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double Detached Garage 18' x 17' 8" ( 5.49m x 5.38m )
Externally, to the front of the property is large block paved front drive and to the rear is a double detached garage with driveway for parking multiple vehicles, a generous sized garden space which is mostly laid to lawn and measures up to 1/3 of an acre, there is also a separate patio/garden space perfect for hosting family occasions and entertaining guests.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Old Melton Road, Widmerpool, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF101294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.