Dryden Road, London, SW19
- Stunning ground floor period style garden flat
- 1 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Over 150 years on the lease
- Separate ultra-modern eat-in kitchen/diner
- Stripped wood flooring and period features
- Shared courtyard style garden
- Short walk to haydons road station and amenities
- 49.3 sq m / 531 sq ft
The property leads into the bright reception room with wide double glazed shuttered bay window, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts, coved cornice and central ceiling rose, stunning stripped wood flooring, and ample space for relaxing and entertaining. Following through the hallway with built in cupboard there is a separate kitchen, with door leading out onto the courtyard style shared garden. The kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces and ultra-modern metro-tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, modern electric hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, inbuilt microwave, and further space for appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with quiet rear aspect, inbuilt shelving and original feature fireplace, and a stylish bathroom with modern white suite and elegant tiling.
The property is enviably located within just a short walk of Haydons Road station (Thameslink direct to St Pancras), and within easy access of both South Wimbledon, Colliers Wood (Northern line) and Wimbledon stations (District line and main line). Numerous regular bus routes provide excellent links to the surrounding area, and Wimbledon itself is within a short distance for an array of fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. The area is also well served by excellent schools, and beautiful open spaces including Wandle Meadow Nature Park, literally at the end of the road.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
What do you love most about your home?
We love the combination of Scandinavian feel and Period features. We love to cook and the kitchen is fitted with high-spec appliances and lots of storage and has room for a good sized kitchen table. From the kitchen you step out to a bright and relaxing south facing outdoor space where we spend a lot of time.
Why are you moving?
Our family is growing and we need more space.
What do you love about the area?
It combines the benefit of a peaceful and green area with access to fantastic transport links. We love to go across Wandle Meadow Nature Park to the Charles Holden pub for a summer BBQ in their outside garden. Weekends we like to go up Wimbledon Common for long walks in the beautiful woods and find a good brunch spot in Wimbledon Village. Wimbledon town is a short bus ride away (bus stop at the end of our road) with everything you need for shops, restaurants and entertainment. A hidden gem is the traffic free walk to Morden Hall National Trust Park with excellent trails for exercise.
Dryden Road, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haydons Road Station0.2 miles
- Colliers Wood Station0.5 miles
- South Wimbledon Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference c9lj3v4i_EAF_51487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.