Silver Way, Romford, RM7
- Spacious end of terrace family home
- Garage and off-street parking
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & separate wc
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Recently refurbished with stylish interiors throughout
- Easy access to transport links, schools and amenities
- Metro-tiled kitchen and bathroom
- Potential to extend (stpp)
A stunning recently refurbished three bedroom end of terrace family home with a private garden, garage and off-street parking. Offering superb, stylishly appointed accommodation, with additional scope for expansion, subject to planning.
Accommodation comprises entrance lobby with access to useful guest WC, leading into the stunning, bright and spacious double length dual aspect reception room with attractive bay window to front and window to the rear overlooking the garden. The free-flowing accommodation offers superb space for relaxing and entertaining, with additional area to the rear, ideal for dining, with door opening out into the garden. An opening leads through to the separate kitchen, beautifully appointed and comprising a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms - two doubles and a further single - plus an elegantly metro-tiled family bathroom with modern white three-piece suite. The property is conveniently located on the outskirts of Romford, within easy access of Romford and Chadwell Heath stations, each with good links into Central London, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. The nearby A12 also offers useful connections to the M25 and M11. The area is well served by shops and amenities, in addition to lovely open spaces and excellent local schools.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
** We would advise that this property is owned by an employee of Nextday Property Ltd, trading as Nested **
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Silver Way, Romford, RM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station1.3 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station1.8 miles
- Gidea Park Station2.1 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7ivd4hd5_EAF_51496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.