Mount Avenue, Ealing, London, W5
- Sold chain-free
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Refurbished accommodation with quality finish
- Stylishly appointed kitchen and bathroom
- Paved garden and own entrance
- Quality floor coverings
- Easy access to ealing broadway transport links and amenities
- 58.3 sq m / 628 sq ft
Accommodation comprises private entrance into a lobby area with access through into the bright and spacious reception room with wood effect flooring and wonderful space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, and further space for appliances. There are two well-sized double bedrooms, one with inbuilt wardrobes, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is enviably located in a sought after tree-lined residential street, within easy access of Ealing Broadway for overground and underground cross-London connections, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. There are a variety of local shops and amenities close-by, as well as the lovely open spaces of Montpelier Park, with Ealing itself offering an array of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
What the seller says:
What do you love most about your home?
Location (between Ealing Broadway and Pitshanger lane, on a quiet street (away from traffic, especially at night) and privacy (private garden) and off-street parking
Why are you moving?
We have already moved - we moved out of London and closer to Beaulieu, where my wife started a new job
What do you love about the area?
Electric coffee (next to Ealing Broadway station) is still the best coffee I've found in London. Very fast transfer time into Paddington (10 mins) where I work (soon to be Crossrail) Pitshanger is a great local high street (won best high street in London) and the butchers (Hook & Cleaver) always help me with custom cuts of meat (and tips) for my smoker. Events are always a highlight; Ealing food & jazz festivals, Hanwell Hootie Huge beer gardens at; The Drayton Court and The Duke of Kent
Mount Avenue, Ealing, London, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Ealing Station0.8 miles
- Hanger Lane Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference safr5tzm_EAF_51499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.