Albert Street, Camden, London, NW1
- Raised ground floor conversion flat
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Period features blended with stylish interiors
- Well equipped kitchen and contemporary style bathroom
- High ceilings and ornate cornicing
- Superb location close to camden town amenities
- Short walk to mornington crescent and camden town stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright reception room with ornate ceiling cornicing, feature cast iron fireplace surround and tiled insert, and ample space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiling, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes, and a stylish shower/wet room with contemporary suite and elegant tiling.
The property is enviably located within a short walk of London's famous; Regent's Park & Primrose Hill. Easy access to Morning Crescent and Camden Town stations with Kings Cross St Pancras just a little further afield with underground, overground and international connections. Camden itself offers a huge array of fashionable bars and restaurants as well as shopping facilities and markets.
Viewings are highly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Albert Street, Camden, London, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mornington Crescent Station0.2 miles
- Camden Town Station0.2 miles
- Camden Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6dde75tk_EAF_51515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.