Agnes George Walk, London, E16
- Huge apartment 71.5 sq m / 769 sq ft and potential to convert to a two bedroom apartment
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Impressive open plan reception/kitchen/diner
- Private patio
- Concierge services
- Private secure parking space
- Close to pontoon dock dlr and london city airport
- 117 lease years remaining
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
We love the open plan kitchen/living/dining space. The generous size of the property has allowed us to comfortably live here for nearly 8 years where we've been able to entertain guests and mix with our lovely neighbours in the warmer months.
Why are you moving?
We would like more space to start a family and want to live closer to our family members for when we have our first child.
What do you love about the area?
We have some lovely neighbours throughout the development contributing to a wonderful community. The local shops, bars and cafes offer a really friendly service and the park is stunning. A newly opened pub across the park has been a great addition to the area.
The accommodation, stylishly and neutrally decorated throughout, comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage cupboard, leading into the bright and extremely spacious open plan, dual aspect reception/kitchen/diner, with dual double glazed windows, direct access onto a pleasant private patio area and shared courtyard, and ample space for relaxing, entertaining and dining. The kitchen area comprises a full range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further integrated appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with useful inbuilt wardrobe, and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant tiling. The property comes with a secure underground parking space.
It is very conveniently located just a short walk from Pontoon Dock DLR station, with excellent cross-London links as well as connections into the nearby Canary Wharf business district. The area is well served by an array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as numerous regular bus routes. London City Airport is also close-by, and the River Thames just a short stroll away. For green spaces, this property is located near the award-winning Thames Barrier Park.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
Agnes George Walk, London, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontoon Dock Station0.2 miles
- London City Airport Station0.5 miles
- Royal Albert Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference yy5jozyz_EAF_51511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.