West End Lane, Hampstead, London, NW6
- Excellent location, 3 minute walk to west hampstead underground, overground and thameslink stations
- 1522 sqft / 141 sqm
- Recently refurbished and presented in excellent condition
- Wonderful views
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An immaculately refurbished 3 bedroom top floor mansion flat in an excellent location by the transport links and amenities of West Hampstead. The flat has been fully modernised but retains lovely character with features such as an exposed brick wall, sash windows and high ceilings. Located on the top floor you benefit from privacy as well as the fabulous views.
Sandwell Mansions is a very well regarded and sought-after mansion block situated in the heart of West Hampstead with a great range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants right on your doorstep. With the Jubilee Line, Thameslink and Overground services within a 2-minute walk this is in a great position for any commuters.
What the seller says:
What do you love about the area?
'Only 10 mins to Bond Street and Central London, commuting to work is a breeze, yet you feel like you are in a local friendly neighbourhood, the West Hampstead enclave! You get to know your neighbours and the local shops and restaurants remain unique and with a village feel, de-stressing you at the weekends from busy city life'
West End Lane, Hampstead, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.1 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.1 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6oflmamu_EAF_51537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.