Gosling Way, Oval, London, SW9
- Split level purpose built maisonette £400,000
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, downstairs cloakroom
- Bright and neutrally decorated accommodation
- Large reception room with private balcony
- Separate well equipped metro-tiled kitchen
- Close to oval station and regular bus routes
- Easy access to vibrant range of shops, cafes and restaurants
- 66.7 sq m / 718 sq ft
The property is situated on a secure gated estate benefiting from an on-site management office guaranteeing a well-managed community. Enviably located within a short distance of Oval, Stockwell and Brixton stations as well as numerous bus routes and an array of local shops and amenities. The popular Oval farmers market, Kennington Park and the iconic site of the Oval Cricket Ground are also close-by, as well as nearby Brixton boasting shops and amenities in addition to indoor markets and the famous O2 Brixton Academy music venue. Ideal for either a homeowner, or as an investment purchase. Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner
What do you love most about your home?
It's like living in a huge treehouse - the massive windows on both sides of the house look out over green spaces, and fill our home with light day and night. It's purpose built which means the layout works brilliantly and the bedrooms are both a really good size, with heaps of storage. Oh, and morning coffee/evening beers on the sunny terrace are pretty unbeatable.
Why are you moving?
We bought Garlinge House when we were newly together, and it was the most perfect first home. But a few years down the line we're now married with two small babies and need a third bedroom, and want to be nearer family to help with childcare. We've stretched it as far as we can!
What do you love most about the area?
It's ridiculously well connected, walking distance to three main tube stations which means our commutes are super fast, but then we can walk into Brixton for dinner and a movie at the Ritzy, or just nip to Tescos over the road. The community is really friendly and welcoming, and the grounds are well looked after. But the thing we'll miss most is a toss up between the Sunday roasts from the Crown and Anchor pub, currys from the Oval Tandori, or picnics in Myatts' Field - yes, all about the food!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gosling Way, Oval, London, SW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oval Station0.5 miles
- Stockwell Station0.5 miles
- Loughborough Junction Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference e8vfpmhv_EAF_51533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.