Urbanest Westminster Bridge, SE1 7FR
- Let available date:
- £529A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- *PHOTOS ARE OF STUDIO*
- OTHER ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE RANGING IN PRICE
- STUDENTS ONLY
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- FULLY FURNISHED + WIFI
- COMMON AREAS
*Photos are of Studio*
Urbanest Westminster Bridge student accommodation in London offers a spectacular view of The Shard, The Big Ben and The Westminster Abbey. Kings College London, LSE, London South Bank University are all within walking distance.
Underground stations at Lambeth North and Westminster are in a comfortable walkable distance. The whole of South East England's rail network can be accessed via London Waterloo which is a few minute's walks.
Several of London's best shopping and social districts including Soho and Covent Garden are in the vicinity. Urbanest Westminster Bridge accommodation also offers a sauna and a swimming pool. Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £0.00
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Urbanest Westminster Bridge, SE1 7FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lambeth North Station0.2 miles
- Waterloo Station0.2 miles
- Waterloo East Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a leading London agent, with an established heritage and the backing of a wider UK network.
As experts in the diverse and fast moving London market, we are well positioned to help you at every stage of your property transaction. Whether you are looking to sell property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000719495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.