Priory Grove, Stockwell, London, SW8
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Stunning second floor apartment
- Gated former school conversion
- Exposed brickwork, period features and modern style
- Short walk to stockwell station
- Off-street parking and bike storage
- Close to larkhall park, battersea park and clapham common
- Host of great amenities on the doorstep
Tenure: Share of Freehold
What the seller says:
What do you love most about your home?
The flat has great character, I love the exposed brick walls, high ceilings and the classic large school windows that spill plenty light into the flat. The views of Larkhall Park are also a big bonus! When I bought the flat, I loved how safe and secure it felt. There is an intercom entry system connected to your phone, the school is gated and there's a really nice community feel in the development. The grounds are well maintained, and the communal areas include a patio garden with benches. Work is also underway to install a second secure cycle storage and electric car charging points.
Why are you moving?
I'm relocating to be closer to a new job.
What do you love about the area?
The location is fantastic, so easy to get anywhere in London - The property is very conveniently located within easy access of Stockwell, Clapham High Street, Clapham North and Wandsworth Road stations, you're really spoilt for choice. There are loads of bus routes running nearby which all provide exceptional cross-London links. Cycle Superhighway 7 means it's a really easy cycle directly into the City. There are loads of green spaces right on the doorstep including Larkhall Park, Clapham Common and Battersea Park as well as plenty of amenities nearby, a great selection of vibrant bars and restaurants. My favourites include the Canton Arms and Stockwell Continental for the best pizzas.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a characterful and stylish one double bedroom flat set within a gated former school conversion. With bright and spacious rooms throughout, this flat offers the perfect mix of modern and rustic style. Large sash windows guarantee light floods into every room and the stunning high ceilings only add to this feeling of airy living.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the open plan reception room with comfortable space for living and dining. The separate kitchen area offers a good amount of space with inbuilt units neatly tucked away. There is a spacious double bedroom with useful inbuilt wardrobes and a stylish shower room with modern suite and elegant tiling.
Priory Grove is ideally located for access to Stockwell Station offering Victoria and Northern Line links to the City, West End and South London. Also within easy reach are plenty of bus routes on Wandsworth Road and the nearby Clapham Road making cross-London travel a breeze. Larkhall Park is right on your doorstep with Battersea Park and Clapham Common also just a short walk away.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Priory Grove, Stockwell, London, SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockwell Station0.3 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.5 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference z8ad56jo_EAF_51606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.