Pearscroft Road, London, SW6
- Well presented purpose built flat
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 shower room
- Bright and spacious accommodation with modern interiors
- Well equipped kitchen and stylish shower room
- Private balcony and excellent views
- Easy access fulham broadway, parsons green and imperial wharf
- Close to fashionable shops, bars and restaurants
- 59.28 sq m / 638.1 sq ft
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage and wood effect flooring (evident through most of the property), leading into the bright and spacious reception room with ample space for relaxing and dining, access out to the private balcony with far-reaching views, and door through to the separate kitchen.The kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms with space for free-standing furniture, plus a stylish shower room with walk-in shower suite and elegant tiling.
The property is superbly located within easy access of Fulham Broadway, Parsons Green and Imperial Wharf stations, as well as numerous bus routes linking the surrounding area. Fulham is just a short distance away for an array of shops, cafes and restaurants, with nearby Chelsea Harbour offering exclusive eateries and bars. The area is also well served by lovely open spaces and the iconic sites of Stamford Bridge & Craven Cottage just a short distance away.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Pearscroft Road, London, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference edcshy3l_EAF_51660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.