Ewhurst Close, Stepney Green, London, E1
- 2 double bedrooms
- Great condition throughout
- No onward chain
- Private south facing balcony
- 2nd floor lateral
- Stepney green park on your doorstep
- No more than 10 minutes walk from 4 separate stations
- 70.2 sq m / 756 sq ft
This large two double bedroomed apartment of 756ft2 is arranged over the 2nd floor of this modern development and is perfectly position within skipping distance of Stepney Green park. Mind you, with the added benefit of a private South facing balcony it has everything you could possibly need from a fully fitted kitchen and open plan reception through to a gorgeous bathroom and two large double bedrooms.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home? There's lots I love about the home, but the key thing is overlooking a quiet park. Out of almost every window your view is green. The balcony has a view of the park to the left and a view of the city Skyline to the right - can't ask for more than that! In addition, the 2 equal size rooms, the ample storage and the location nestled between almost every train line is a dream.
Why are you moving? It was purchased by 2 friends that wanted to live right in the hub of East London - E1. Unfortunately it's time to move on and go out separate ways.
What do you love about the area? The park, for fitness and warm summer days. You don't even have to put shoes on it's so close! Within a 5 minutes walk of the flat, there's a working farm which is the best way to start the weekend. They have weekly farmers markets for high-quality fresh produce and always put on quirky events like pottery spinning classes. There's also an amazing cafe there called The Allotment Kitchen which does incredibly high-quality food for a modest price. Finally our local pub the blind beggar, where they truly make you feel like a local. An incredible place that makes you feel like part of the community.
Ewhurst Close, Stepney Green, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepney Green Station0.3 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.5 miles
- Limehouse Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference o2usijcx_EAF_51703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.