Field End Road, Ruislip, HA4
- Two double bedrooms
- Excellent condition - newly built in 2015
- Two allocated underground parking spaces
- Communal garden
- Lift to all floors
- Catchment area for outstanding local schools
- Chain free
- 1 minute walk to eastcote station for metropolitan/piccadilly lines
Being sold chain free this beautifully presented two bedroom, upper ground floor apartment would be ideal for a first-time buyer, investor or down-sizer. The excellently presented block was converted in 2015 to provide luxury accommodation including private resident's parking, communal gardens, lift to all floors and a long lease. Being a small block it also gives an excellent community feel with good touches for owners - for example the resident's WhatsApp group.
The flat is in a brilliant location being just 1 minute away from Eastcote Station with Metropolitan and Piccadilly services to Central London. Locally there is an excellent selection of shops including those on Field End Road. It is also within the catchment area for the Ofsted ' Outstanding' Newnham Junior School.
What the seller says:
What do you love most about your home?
It's a really great, modern, secure and newly built block (less than 5 years old) with friendly neighbours. Amazingly convenient location. The flat itself is spacious (particularly compared to other flats in the area) and lovingly maintained. The upper ground floor makes it more accessible from street-level but still with privacy.
Why are you moving?
It's been a great flat to own, but now I am looking to move out of London.
What do you love about the area?
The location - it's amazing to have the tube station, high street and parks so close by. Everything I need is within walking distance. Also, the high rated Newnham Infant and primary schools are also only a short walk away.
Field End Road, Ruislip, HA4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastcote Station0.1 miles
- Ruislip Manor Station0.7 miles
- Ruislip Station1.1 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference b21uq2gc_EAF_51704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.