Mackintosh Lane, Homerton, London, E9
- Modern third floor apartment in desirable development
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Superb open plan reception/kitchen
- Bicycle storage in the rear garden
- Very light due to its orientation
- Ample inbuilt storage
- Moments from homerton station and amenities
- 66.1 sq m / 711 sq ft
Beautiful two double bedroomed third-floor apartment which offers well-proportioned accommodation with stylish interiors, comprising; entrance hall with inbuilt storage cupboards, leading into the bright open plan reception/kitchen. The modern kitchen area comprises a comprehensive range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating an inset sink unit, electric hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There are two spacious double bedrooms with plenty of space for furniture and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The property is superbly located within a couple of minutes' walk of Homerton station with fast and frequent cross-London services, as well as numerous regular bus routes serving the surrounding area. You will also benefit from the ability to purchase a residential parking permit for the surrounding area. There are a variety of shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, and amenities close-by, as well as the beautiful open spaces of nearby Victoria Park and Hackney Marshes.
Mackintosh Lane, Homerton, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.0 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.6 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference l94uq68f_EAF_51678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.