Whitnell Way, London, SW15
- Split level ground & first floor purpose built property
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 wc
- Communal off street parking for two vehicles
- Bright and spacious accommodation with stylish interiors
- Large open plan reception/dining room and separate well equipped kitchen
- Private terrace opening onto communal gardens
- Close to putney stations, vibrant amenities and green spaces
- No onward chain / 177 year lease
As you enter the property you are lead through the hallway into the open plan reception/dining room with double doors to the rear onto the private terrace with ample space for relaxing, dining and entertaining. The separate newly fitted kitchen comprises a modern range of white fronted handleless units, a breakfast bar area and work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. A downstairs toilet also compliments the ground floor before leading to the staircase.
To the first floor, there are three well proportioned double bedrooms - plus an elegantly tiled family bathroom with a recently fitted and modern white three piece suite.
This recently renovated property is enviably located on the edge of Putney Heath, close to an array of fashionable bars, cafes and shops, as well as the lovely open spaces of the heath itself. Putney town centre is also just a short distance away with excellent transport links from both Putney mainline, and East Putney underground stations. The area is well served by numerous regular bus routes, and Putney provides a further abundance of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities.
Viewings of this lovely property are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
I love the spacious open plan lounge dining area, which provides the perfect setting to relax after a long day in the office. The fact that the flat is split across two levels, really adds to the feel of a house. I love that I can open up my double patio doors onto the greenery behind my flat providing the perfect location for hosting BBQs.
Why are you moving?
We are looking to start a family in the near future, so moving out of London will allow us more space, whilst still being able to commute into the city for work.
What do you love about the area?
The flat is situated with ease to both overground and underground stations, perfect for commuting into the city. A short walk gets you to the river which provides the ideal setting for evening walks and events such as the Boat Race.
Whitnell Way, London, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.5 miles
- East Putney Station0.6 miles
- Barnes Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference nf5u4b2r_EAF_51668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.