Maryland Street, London, E15
- Currently let for £1550 pcm representing a 4.9% yield
- First floor purpose built flat in private development
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 balconies
- Bright and spacious accommodation with stylish interiors
- Generous reception room with large private balcony
- Open plan well equipped kitchen
- Short distance to excellent transport links, shops, cafes and restaurants
- 59.6 sq m / 642 sq ft
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with two deep inbuilt storage cupboards and attractive wood effect floor (evident through much of the flat), leading into the bright and spacious reception room with double glazed floor to ceiling windows and direct access to large private balcony, ample space for relaxing and dining. The open kitchen comprises a modern range of matching white high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There are two spacious double bedrooms with space for free-standing furniture, and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant tiling. There is also the benefit of a second balcony!
The property is conveniently located within easy access of Stratford station and is regarded as having some of the best transport links in East London such as the Overground, Underground, DLR and the new Queen Elizabeth Line due in 2019. Maryland Station also is within a short walk and a Cross-rail link too. The area is well served by an array of vibrant shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as the pleasant open spaces of nearby Olympic Park. Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner
What do you love most about your home? I like the natural light that floods into the living room in the mornings. From the living room is a large terrace which is great for entertaining and even yoga sessions, plus the views are also interrupted so you don't feel closed in or overlooked. There's also a secret terrace at the back of the flat which is great for evening drinks and watching the sunset.
Why are you moving? We need more space to grow our family
What do you love about the area? Living above a Tesco Express makes day to day essentials super easy (any time of day!). More broadly though I love having Stratford, Westfield and the Athlete's Village on my doorstep. It's so convenient and easy. I also love having the Olympic Park nearby which is great for running, swimming, any sort of sport. Another bonus is that both Hackney Wick and Leyton are a 10min bike ride both of which have amazing pubs, bars and restaurants. I'm also really excited for Crossrail which will make getting to Tottenham Court Road only 15 minutes by train and will bring more to the area.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Maryland Street, London, E15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maryland Station0.1 miles
- Stratford Station0.6 miles
- Stratford International Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11lfnzsq_EAF_51576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.