Olney Road, Kennington, London, SE17
- Ground floor purpose built flat
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Spacious accommodation with modern interiors
- Bright open-plan kitchen/living
- Neutrally decorated with attractive flooring
- Short walk to kennington station
- 65.4 sq m / 705 sq ft
What do you love most about your home? This has been an incredibly comfortable and versatile first home for us. When we first moved in, our friends had the spare rooms as lodgers. More recently with just two of us here, we've enjoyed having more space and the study has made working from home very easy. And boring but very useful: the flat has excellent built in storage and super fast wifi.
Why are you moving? We have loved this flat and living in Kennington, but have decided to move to be closer to family in another part of London.
What do you love about the area? If you're looking to buy in Kennington you'll probably already know the transport is a dream - the tube makes it very quick to get into Central London or the City, and we're also close enough to cycle or walk into town. Kennington itself has some great restaurants and pubs (The Kennington Tandoori and Kuma are particularly good). Our favourite pub is the Beehive, just around the corner on Carter Street. Walworth Road is very handy for shopping, and recently we have been enjoying the new restaurants opening up on Sayer Street. With all that said, Olney Road itself is quiet, with barely any traffic, and is close to two fantastic parks (Burgess and Kennington), so it's such a calm place to live.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious open plan kitchen/living room with attractive flooring (evident throughout most of the property). The kitchen has a modern finish with inbuilt hob/oven and ample space for further appliances. The living space opens out onto the charming terrace which leads on to a shared garden. This home is offered with three bedrooms, two good doubles and one single as well as a high-quality bathroom with elegant tiling.
Olney Road is ideally located for access to the pretty space of Kennington Park and situated close to Kennington tube station with the option of the Bank or Charing Cross branches of the northern line as well as the new link to Battersea coming soon.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Olney Road, Kennington, London, SE17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennington Station0.4 miles
- Oval Station0.6 miles
- Elephant & Castle Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference btposqak_EAF_51567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.