Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
- Constructed by Alfred Homes
- Total internal area 1976sq ft
- Private terrace circa 1000sq ft
- High ceilings throughout and exceptional finish
- Master suite with beautifully furnished dressing area and en suite bathroom
- Guest suite with en suite shower room and built-in wardrobes
- Generous study, snug or double bedroom three
- Impressive kitchen and living accommodation
- Laundry room and guest cloakroom
- Exceptional golf course and countryside views
This beautiful ground floor apartment by Alfred Homes enjoys an exceptional terrace – plus excellent living accommodation and impressive bedroom suites.
Social distancing and sanitisation procedures are in place to ensure your safety when visiting Ashburton Place.
Virtual Tour available
This is quite simply a stunning apartment. Finished to the highest standard, with impressively high ceilings and exceptional attention to detail throughout, enhanced by the most impressive private and secluded terrace providing excellent outdoor living space.
The magnificent master bedroom suite enjoys a superbly appointed dressing area leading to a luxurious en suite bathroom. The main guest suite has built-in wardrobes and an en suite, and there is also a generous study (or double bedroom three), plus cloakroom and separate laundry room. Bedroom accommodation is complemented by a spacious living area comprising a modern kitchen, plenty of room for a formal dining table and for a separate seating area – this really is apartment living at its very best.
The apartment, accessed by a video entry system, benefits from two dedicated parking bays, one to the front of the property and a second in the underground car park, with lift access.
Ashburton Place is located on Chilbolton Avenue, a short distance from the centre of Winchester and the station (services to London Waterloo in under an hour). A good selection of shops and services can be found locally (Waitrose, post office, doctors’ surgery, chemist, private hospital), and key road networks (M3/M27 and A34) are easily accessible. And of course, the Royal Winchester Golf Course is just minutes away.
Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.9 miles
- Shawford Station2.9 miles
About the agent
The Hampshire Office is based in Winchester with 45 offices covering the country. We work in close cooperation with our offices in Newbury, Chichester Arundel and Midhurst and the 8 London offices, including our Country House and Estates head office in Mayfair. We cover Winchester, the Itchen, Test and Meon Valley's and New Forest bordersThe areas most experienced and accomplished
Jackson-Stops was established in 1910 and is aone of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN200052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.