Axminster Road, Holloway, London, N7
- 1 double bedrooms
- Top floor
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Quiet location
- Flooded with natural light
- Near to Drayton Park & Holloway Road
The property is situated on a beautiful, quiet, tree-lined residential street in close proximity to Finsbury Park and Holloway Road tube stations, as well as Upper Holloway Overground. Direct bus links as well as the Sobell Leisure Centre, Highbury fields and Islington's popular Upper Street are a short walk away, providing an array of restaurants and bespoke stores including a large Waitrose supermarket. This property really does need to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home? My favourite part of the flat is the bright and sunny living room. The open plan living area gives a spacious feel to the place and being on the top floor gives you a sense of privacy and seclusion. I love how the sun shines through the large sash windows in the living room late into the evening.
Why are you moving? I have really loved my time in this flat but I now feel it's time I take the next step in the property ladder
What do you love about the area? The flat is close to two major high streets. Seven Sisters Road with its abundance of local shops, cafés, restaurants and authentic food markets. And Holloway Road with a range of amnesties including Waitrose, Morrison's, Odeon Luxe, the cozy pub The Owl & Hitchhiker and the lovely Whittington Park. The transport links are excellent with a 15 minute walk to Finsbury Park Station (Piccadilly and Victoria Line), Archway Station (Northern Line) and Holloway Road Station (Piccadilly Line), as well as busses to Hampstead Heath, Camden, Islington Upper Street, King's Cross and into the heart of London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Axminster Road, Holloway, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upper Holloway Station0.5 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.6 miles
- Arsenal Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference emq9ntur_EAF_51997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.