Norwich Road, Ditchingham, BUNGAY
- Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms & Four Reception Rooms
- Garage, Workshop and Cart lodge
- Attractive Gardens, Ample Parking
This stunning extended and improved family house offers generous sized living space throughout. The property has four reception rooms and four bedrooms and outside has ample parking, garage, workshop and cart lodge with a bank of solar panels on the roof.
uPVC Door to front aspect, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor, engineered wood flooring, wood doors to:
Study 11' 11" x 11' 11" into Recess ( 3.63m x 3.63m into Recess )
uPVC Window to front aspect, radiator, electric fire, engineered wood flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.63m max )
uPVC Windows to front and side aspect, cast iron fire place with wood mantle piece, engineered wood flooring, radiator.
Utlity Room 11' 11" x 7' ( 3.63m x 2.13m )
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, uPVC door to side, a range of wall and base units, cupboards, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine/ dish washer, oil central heating boiler, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, cupboard housing water softener, tiled flooring, open to inner hall.
Lounge 18' x 11' 3" ( 5.49m x 3.43m )
Two uPVC Double glazed windows to side aspect, uPVC double glazed French door to rear, radiator, engineered wood flooring, inset wood burner with beam and timber hearth.
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.61m )
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, space for Range oven, cookerhood, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge, LED plinth lighting, radiator.
Breakfast/ Family Room 10' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.02m )
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, uPVC double glazed French doors, vaulted ceiling with two roof windows, tiled flooring, exposed roof timbers, wall lights, radiator.
uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs from ground floor, loft access. airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 15' 10" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.40m x 4.83m to wardrobe fronts )
uPVC Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, radiator.
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric shower and shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, shaver point, radiator, part tiled surrounds.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.63m max )
uPVC Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, cast iron feature fireplace, exposed wood floorboards.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.63m max )
uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, exposed wood floorboards, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, freestanding claw foot bath with mixer taps, power shower with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, tiled flooring, part tiled surrounds.
To the front of the property is mainly laid to shingle with ample parking, There is a gated shingle drive to the side of the house that leads to the garage and workshop. There is also another gated access to the rear garden at the other side of the house. The rear garden is initially laid to patio area with a low level wall and steps up to a lawned garden with planted borders. The is enclosed behind decorative metal fences and hedges.
Garage 18' 3" x 9' 1" ( 5.56m x 2.77m )
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, power, light, up and over doors, plumbing, door through to workshop.
Workshop 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Power, light, shelving.
Cart Lodge 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Open front and side with roll up and down covers.
Attic is boarded with power and light it does not have a loft ladder but access to this storage area is via the landing using a ladder to access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Norwich Road, Ditchingham, BUNGAY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.