- stunning 2 year old ground floor apartment in sought after development
- Enjoys its own personal front door and French doors overlooking the gardens
- Two bedrooms and luxury bathroom
- kitchen/diner with High gloss units and appliances
- Reserved parking with guest parking
- Upvc double glazed
- Gas central heating
- 1st class order throughout
ACCOMMODATION Via personal composite entrance door with glass insert through to;
ENTRANCE HALL Carpet. Radiator concealed behind cover. Flat plastered ceiling. Thermostat control. Large built in storage cupboard. Doors to all rooms.
BATHROOM Fitted in a white 3pc suite comprising p shaped bath with mixer shower and glass screen, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity units under and close coupled WC. Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Flat plastered ceiling with spotlights and extractor. Shaver socket. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front.
LOUNGE(PREVIOUSLY BED 1) 12' 5" x 12' 5" (3.78m x 3.78m) Carpet. Radiator. Upvc double glazed bay window to front with shutters. Flat plastered ceiling.
BEDROOM 1(PREVIOUSLY BED 2) 12' 6" x 8' 3" (3.81m x 2.51m) Carpet. Radiator. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Flat plastered ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINER(PREVIOUSLY KITCHEN/LOUNGE) 16' 3" x 12' 5" (4.95m x 3.78m)
KITCHEN AREA Fitted in high gloss units to ground and eye level with worktops over. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Integrated Bosh oven & grill with induction 4 ring hob with extractor over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washer/dryer. Concealed comi boiler for heating and hot water. Tiled walls and floor in kitchen area. Upvc double glazed window to flank.
DINING AREA Carpet. Radiator. Flat plastered ceiling with spotlights. Upvc French doors to overlooking rear gardens.
EXTERNALLY The development enjoys communal gardens surrounding the block with planting.
PARKING Each apartment has a reserved parking bay with additional space for visitors.
BrochuresA4 4page Brochure...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Benfleet Station1.4 miles
- Rayleigh Station2.2 miles
- Pitsea Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Brown & Brand has been established since 1983, making us one of the oldest yet vibrant and technologically advanced residential Estate Agency firms in Essex.
Having over 100 years of combined partner experience, together with highly trained staff, enables us to offer unbiased and trustworthy advice in all aspects of property sales.
This is complemented by being part of a national network of over 850 associated offices, with a high profile London presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100387004147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Brand, Hadleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.