David Grove, Bramcote View, Nottingham, NG9
- No Upward Chain
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- 15'5 Conservatory
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathrooms
- Well Presented Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway & Carport
- Garage & Workshop
UPVC double glazed door with matching side panel window, built in storage cupboard, radiator
4.8m x 4.7m
UPVC double glazed window to front & side, two radiators, door to dining room.
3.5m x 2.4m
UPVC double glazed window to front & side, radiator, serving hatch from kitchen
4m x 3m
UPVC double glazed window & door to side. A comprehensive range of wall, base & drawer units with work surfaces, pull out breakfast bar, integrated one & a half bowl sink, drainer, mixer tap & filter tap. Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, extractor fan. Tiled splash backs & radiator
Loft access with pull down ladder which gives access to a loft space which is boarded for storage
3.7m x 3.5m
UPVC double glazed window to conservatory, radiator, fitted wardrobes
3.4m x 2.8m
UPVC double glazed sliding door to conservatory, fitted wardrobes, radiator
2.7m x 2.5m
UPVC double glazed windopw to side, fitted wardrobes & drawer unit
2.6m x 1.7m
A four piece suite comprising: panel bath, separate shower cubicle with Mira shower, pedestal sink, low level WC. Tiled splash backs, radaitor, two uPVC double glazed windows to side
4.8m x 2.5m
UPVC double glazed windows & door to side
To the front of the property thjere is a walled garden which is mainly block paved for low maintenance & also has a driveway to the side. The driveway continues under the car port & gives access to the garage. To the rear there is a mature landscaped garden with lawn, shrub borders, a summer house which has an electrical supply, patio area & access to a potting shed & the garage
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
David Grove, Bramcote View, Nottingham, NG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middle Street Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Beeston Centre Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Cator Lane Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WLT220100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Wollaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.