Ash Bank Road, Werrington, ST2 9DR
- Two reception rooms, one of which is currently being used as a formal dining room but is a versatile room and can be used as a play room or study to meet your needs
- Plenty of outside space - substantial blocked paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage. Front and rear landscaped gardens
- Good sized slumber arrangements with two double bedrooms and a good sized single. A spacious family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Property is elevated and set back from the road enjoying far reaching open views to the front elevation
- With schools nearby and easy access to commuter links and major towns
From our Stone office head south-east on Christchurch Way/A520 towards Mill Street. Turn right onto Crown Street/A520. Take the slight right onto Newcastle Street/A520. Keep left to continue on Radford Street/A520 and continue to follow A520 for 4.1 miles. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Windmill Hill/A520 and go through one roundabout. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Sandon Road/A520. Turn left onto Winterfield Lane, continue onto Hulme Lane, turn left onto Clough Lane and left onto Ash Bank Rd where he property can be found on the left-hand side as indicated by our For Sale board.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC GraphEPC Link
Ash Bank Road, Werrington, ST2 9DR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longton Station2.3 miles
- Stoke-on-Trent Station2.7 miles
- Longport Station4.2 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10549224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.