Station Road, Hayes
- Hayes Town
- Crossrail location
- Seventh floor
- Super studio, A1 condition
- No onward chain
- Call us now
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Station Road, Hayes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station0.4 miles
- Southall Station2.1 miles
- West Drayton Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Hayes is definitely on the up. While it still offers affordability, its transport links are second to none, and new developments are already popping up all over the area with the opening of the new Elizabeth Line in late 2019. These include Trident House on Station Road and the redeveloped old Nestle Factory.
It takes just 20 minutes from Hayes & Harlington to get to London Paddington. The new Elizabeth Line will offer eight to 10 trains an hour to Reading, central London and Stratford.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0160_HRT016017394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Hayes (Middx). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.