Clifton Vale Close, Bristol, BS8
- No Onward Chain
- Ground Floor Flat
- Double Bedroom
- Separate Study Room
- Bright Living Area with Parquet Flooring
- Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
Laminate flooring, entry phone point, storage cupboard and radiator.
17' 1" x 11' 6" (5.21m x 3.51m)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed doors providing access out onto balcony which overlooks the communal gardens. Picture rail, wood block parquet flooring, radiator, television point, telephone point.
11' 2" x 7' 4" (3.4m x 2.24m)
Double glazed window to front elevation, a range of matching wall and base units, laminate worktops, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, five ring gas hob with stainless steel canopy style extractor hood over, partly tiled walls, laminate flooring.
12' 8" x 9' 8" (3.86m x 2.95m)
Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking communal gardens, picture rail, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
6' 1" x 5' 6" (1.85m x 1.68m)
Obscured double glazed window to front elevation, three piece white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring.
11' 5" x 6' 6" (3.48m x 1.98m)
Double glazed window to front elevation, boiler, radiator, hidden door providing access to front of property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Clifton Vale Close, Bristol, BS8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station1.0 miles
- Bedminster Station1.3 miles
- Parson Street Station1.3 miles
About the agent
First established on Park Street in 1867, CJ Hole are still well-known within Clifton over 150 years later. Having recently relocated to an expansive new corner office, CJ Hole Clifton is located between the sought-after Clifton and Redland areas of central Bristol.
The office relocation brings with it new Managing Director, Chris Hill, a member of both the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA), and his experienced special
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLB200241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.