Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Second Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Bright and Spacious Reception/High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Style Bathroom
- Quality Finish Throughout
- Short Walk to Earlsfield Station
- Moments' From Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Amenities
- 56.6 sq m / 609 sq ft
There are two well sized bedrooms, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is very conveniently located just a short walk from Earlsfield station, as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent cross-London links. The area is well served by an abundance of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, with neighbouring Wimbledon and Wandsworth offering a further vibrant selection.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
We love the open plan lay out of our home. It is modern and has lots of natural light throughout all times of the day. It has been a great place for us to entertain friends and family. We love being a few minutes aways from our favorite breakfast and coffee spots on the weekend. It is a perfect lock up and go flat that has been extremely easy to live in and maintain.
Why are you moving?
We have lived here for over 4 years and are looking to upscale for our growing family.
What do you love about the area?
We absolutely love the area. We are upscaling but not leaving the area. We believe it is the perfect place for both young vibrant people and, in our case, a young family. The high street appears to be expanding and thriving with a new wine bar and a new cocktail bar.
The lockdown also highlighted the local community feel in Earlsfield. Streets organised events and socially distanced parties in the street. Much of this continued after lockdown eased further. It also has easy access to London, only 12min away on SW trains and also access via the Northern Line.
Getting out to family and golf courses in Surrey is also easy from the train. We feel completely safe here, walking almost every night during lockdown and were completely at ease.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlsfield Station0.2 miles
- Wimbledon Park Station0.7 miles
- Haydons Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0ae047fg_EAF_52013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.