Woodlands Grove, Adel, LS16
- BEAUTIFUL GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- EXQUISITE DECORATION AND FINISHES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE PARKING BAY AND LEAFY GARDENS
- TAKE YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR RIGHT NOW!
Situated in desirable Adel, a popular leafy and green suburb, Bellway Homes have certainly merged the Woodlands development fittingly in to this area, and this apartment which occupies a corner plot, enjoys a dual open aspect view of tree covered green space. the areas of Headingley and Horsforth are nearby, and heading away from Leeds, you soon find yourself in the countryside, heading towards Otley and Ilkley. The location offers the best of both worlds – close enough for dinners out in Leeds city centre, yet closer to the vibrant and bustling areas of Headingley and Horsforth, whilst sitting on the doorstep of the countryside, which lies to the north, and offers plenty of adventurous days out. The Airport is less than five miles away too!
There’s some stunning features on offer, which must be seen, some include:
• Nearly 700 square feet of pristine space and quality finishes
• Open plan living with 4 dual aspect windows – wonderfully bright
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and exceptional en-suite shower room
• Contemporary and spacious bathroom
• Further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Private parking space just outside apartment
• Visitor bays and bicycle storage
• Beautiful kitchen with integral appliances
The position of this particular apartment means it enjoys some of the best views of the well-kept communal gardens – through every window, and with such an open aspect, it feels extremely homely and relaxing, which is also thanks to the beautifully presented interior too!
There’s nothing on the market like it, this incredible home will not be on the market for long so don’t hesitate and book your viewing today, in the meantime take your VIRTUAL TOUR RIGHT NOW and see this outstanding home for yourself...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woodlands Grove, Adel, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Horsforth has a great variety of local amenities, transport and excellent schools which is huge draw to many families moving to the area. An extensive variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Town Street and New Road Side offer something for everyone. Every first Saturday of the month, there is a great farmers market on Town Street. Horsforth is approximately four miles from Kirkstall accessible by train or bus where you will find Kirkstall Abbey, a ruined Cistercian monastery.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HORSP211904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.