HALESOWEN, Alison Road
- ENORMOUS POTENTIAL
- PLANS APPROVED FOR 5 BED DETACHED HOUSE
- PLANS APPROVED FOR 5 BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS
- SUPER VIEWS OF COUNTRYSIDE
- IN NEED OF REFURBISHMENT
- POPULAR LAPAL LOCATION
LARGE HALL 15’10” x 7’11”
SPACIOUS L SHAPED LIVING ROOM with DINING AREA 16’9” x 15’6” narrowing to 8’11”
GOOD SIZED KITCHEN 10’10” x 9’9”
BEDROOM 15’3” x 10’11”
BEDROOM No.2. 12’4” x 10’9”
LARGE UNDER FLOOR DOUBLE GARAGE
FRONT GARDEN and SIDE DRIVE
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
HALESOWEN, Alison Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rowley Regis Station2.0 miles
- Old Hill Station2.1 miles
- Cradley Heath Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We started in 1987 and now have a network of five offices across this region.
We take care of the needs of home buyers and sellers across the Black country; the west midlands and fringes of North Worcestershire, Birmingham and South Staffordshire.
Our prominently positioned offices are in Halesowen, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Brierley Hill and Sedgley; all staffed by experienced agents.
We offer the full range of estate agents services at all our offices
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9933462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.