Mill Lane, Pavenham, MK43
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Ample Parking And Single Garage
- Field Views
- Stylish Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Landscaped gardens of approximately 0.3 acres
- Sharnbrook Academy Catchment
Pavenham is a wonderful village set in the heart of rural North Bedfordshire with the majority of the village principally stone built making it a very attractive place to live. There is a village hall and playing fields, golf course, Public house. The village lies close to the River Ouse so there are plenty of countryside walks too. Pavenham lies approximately 6 miles North-West of the market County town of Bedford which hosts a range of shopping a leisure facilities plus the popular Harpur trust schools, 80 acre Victorian park, Embankment and mainline train station connecting to London St.Pancras in about 50 mins.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Mill Lane, Pavenham, MK43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station4.8 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Cooper Wallace is an independent estate agents that firmly believes in putting the customer and their move at the heart of everything we do. Our customer is a person, not another sale or number. Our goal is to sell the customers home for the best possible price, to the best buyer available, in the timescale that suits you, with the least inconvenience and full transparently from start to finish.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11460331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Wallace, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.