Fulwith Close, Harrogate, HG2
- VIEWS TOWARDS CRIMPLE VALLEY
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND TO REAR & SIDE
- HUGE PRIVATE LAWNED GARDENS
- QUIET CUL DE SAC POSITION
- LARGE GARAGE
A desirable 4 bedroom detached house built in the 1960s with huge potential to extend to the rear and or side elevations with ample scope to re-design standing in amazing private south facing gardens of some size looking towards the viaduct and Crimple Valley situated in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac off Fulwith Mill Lane.
With double glazing and gas fired central heating the property comprises in brief. spacious reception hall, living room with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear gardens. Dining room with en-suite shower off. Snug with patio doors to the rear gardens. Fitted kitchen with recessed appliances. Large utility room with cupboard access to the side of the house and the large garage. First floor landing, four bedrooms and a spacious house bathroom with separate shower stall.
Outside a front driveway with off street parking for several vehicles leads to a large garage. Stocked front lawns. Rear patios ideal for garden furniture lead large shaped lawned gardens with stocked borders a timber fenced boundary and a useful garden shed.
EXTENSIVE REAR LAWNED GARDENS
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Fulwith Close, Harrogate, HG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornbeam Park Station0.7 miles
- Pannal Station0.8 miles
- Harrogate Station1.7 miles
About the agent
You make a house a home #homesnothouses
Myrings is an independent family business offering exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Led by Simon and Gemma Myring, brother and sister, the team draws on a wealth of experience in selling and letting homes in and around Harrogate for over 23 years. Clients who have used Myrings always say that our greatest strength is our staff. Our team are dedicated to providing a top service. You
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28999c5d-50ef-4201-92c1-309b7fb95065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myrings Estate Agents, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.